Performance and specifications
The Passenger Service Agent (“PSA”) is responsible for assisting the travellers at the onset of their journey. The PSA performs a gamut of duties ranging from booking tickets to loading/unloading luggage to solving customers’ queries. The travel industry is growing by leaps and bounds due to globalization as a result of which there is increased demand for qualified and experienced passenger service agents.
- Make reservations and sell travel tickets.
- Issue boarding passes.
- Check-in luggage.
- Check visa stamps and passenger background at the immigration counter.
- Assist customers to load and unload luggage.
- Make announcements related to flight schedules, delays, connecting flights, etc.
- Assist the passengers and flight crew during aircraft boarding.
- Handle customer complaints and solve them.
- Provide wheel chair or other assistance to old, handicapped, injured or ill travellers. Provide special assistance for people travelling with children.
- Conduct security checks of passengers and baggage.
- Assist at the foreign exchange counter.
- Ensure clean and hygienic work area at the airport.
- Drive airport vehicles for movement of luggage or people from one point to another.
- Be familiar with latest changes in the travel industry and undertake courses to enhance personal skills and knowledge base.
- Graduate (Diploma or Degree or MBA or Certificate) in travel & tourism or international business or hospitality or customer care.
- Should be highly proficient in English and the local language of the region where the airport is located.
- Strong computer skills. Must be proficient in use of softwares/systems related ticketing, reservations, flight schedules, etc.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Candidates/Applicants should forward a Copy of their CVs with a cover letter to the HR: baselinegroupng @gmail.com
Forward their Names,Qualifications,Post Applying for and Phone Number to the message box on the website
To the Number displayed on this Advert.
Failure to abide by these Rules and Regulations will lead to TOTAL disqualification.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please read safety tips
- Do not pay in advance even for the delivery.
- Please, check the background of the company!
- DO NOT PAY for ANY certificates, form applications, etc.